France

Supporting citizen initiatives for the adaptation to climatic change and education for sustainable development

« Older   Newer »

1. ILE - Mission

User deleted

Welcome to Emna Chebbi from Tunisia. Emna is volunteering in France hosted by the organization APRE.

Here Emna can share her experience with us. Looking forward to hearing from you! :)

2. EMNA CHEBBI

User deleted

I am an Eco-Volunteer from Tunisia. I started my mission since October 2015 with the UNION APARE-CME in south France. I work on an ecocitizenship guide that we are preparing for the closure of the Ile project.

This experience is enriching me on the professional and personal levels:
    -Professionally, i am gaining a new international experience working with people from different backgrounds and cultures and who are sharing their knowledge and experience with me within this Euro-Mediterranean project. This is my first time working on an eco guide, so i'm learning new things that will help me develop my work once i am back to Tunisia. I am also enhancing my organizational and communication skills within a team work.
    -Personally, i had a great time exchanging and discovering new culture with the lovely people of the beautiful small city "L'Isle Sur La Sorgue". I had a chance to be accomodated with a local lovely lady who was very open-minded and welcoming. I learned many things about the South French culture and i got a chance to meet wonderful people with whom i'll be sharing a lifetime good memories.

I feel grateful for my experience with the ILE project and i think it is a good opportunity to empower youth around the meditterenean as well as to encourage a cultural dialogue.

1 replies since 28/10/2015, 15:37   30 views